Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Marleen von Majewski
Bautzener Str. 13
Phone: +49 177 1761793
Fax: (to be submitted later)
VAT Id number according to §27a German Value Added Tax Act:
Design and programming
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Please find our email in the impressum/legal notice.
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Liability for content
As a service provider we are responsible under § 7 Abs.1 TMG own content on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will immediately remove such links.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Copying, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. If the content on this site is not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
Conditions of Use
AGB PERSONAL TRAINING
1. The client confirms with his / her signature that the agreed program is taken up voluntarily and at own responsibility, in physical and mental health.
2. The client was expressly approved by the attending physician for sporting activities and a plant-based dietary change.
3. He / she undertakes to answer questions about his / her state of health truthfully and completely, as well as to inform him or her of any known illnesses and complaints without being asked to do so by the personal trainer / nutritionist.
4. For sudden or general changes in mood, such as nausea, dizziness, heart problems, pain, such as intervertebral discs, or similar. the customer will immediately inform the personal trainer / nutritionist or discontinue the training or the application of his own accord and make it accessible to third parties.
5. The Personal Trainer / Nutritionist undertakes to plan and execute the program carefully, conscientiously and taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
6. In the case of a deterioration in the state of health of the customer (s), which can not be attributed to the personal fitness trainer / nutritionist, the personal trainer / nutritionist is to be held harmless and harmless. The liability for slight negligence is – except for attributable personal injury – excluded.
7. The training, application and counseling units usually comprise 60 minutes. Different time units can be arranged individually.
8. The current price list applies.
9. The customer pays the services in advance so that there are no open costs when the units are started.
11. The customer comes regularly and dutifully to his booked performance.
12. The Aquafitness Personal Training takes place at the pre-arranged times. The trainer books and reserves these times in advance. Changes can only be made after consultation.
13. In the event of a late cancellation of an Aquafitness Personal Training Unit (less than 48 hours), the Customer will also be responsible for the additional pool costs of 50,00 EUR.
14. Personal training ashore must be canceled at least 12 hours in advance. If this is not the case, the hour will fall without hesitation.
15. In the pay are usually included (individual agreement with customers): detailed medical history and vitality counseling, preparation of the training / nutrition plan and the training support in the booked hours.
16. Terms of payment: The fee for the program units must be paid before the start of the training. Changes are only possible after personal agreement.
IMPORTANT: Workouts that are not canceled 48 hours before the start of pages of the customer will be charged to 100%.
17. As soon as you register for a personal training, this registration is considered binding and chargeable.
18. You confirm with the registration that you are physically and physically able to participate in the personal training. Possibly. Please clarify this with your doctor before registering.
19. Please inform the trainer before beginning the course if you have any health or physical limitations.
20. The client confirms with his / her signature / booking that the agreed program is taken up voluntarily and on his own responsibility, in the case of physical and mental health.
21. The client was expressly released by the treating specialist for sporting activities and a change in diet.
24. The Personal Trainer / Nutritionist undertakes to plan and execute the program carefully, conscientiously and taking into account the individual needs of the customer.
29. There is no possibility of refunding the money. Exceptions apply in the case of unforeseen drastic deterioration of health status. The reimbursement of already paid services is due to the goodwill of the owner.
30. The customer regularly and dutifully follows his booked service.
31. The Aquafitness Personal Training takes place at the pre-arranged times. The trainer books and reserves these times in advance. Changes can only be made after consultation.
32. Terms of payment: The fee for the program units is to be paid in advance by appointment.
IMPORTANT: Water training sessions that are not canceled 48 hours before the client starts will be charged at 100%. On-shore workouts that are not canceled 24 hours before the beginning of the client’s pages will be charged to 100%.
33. If you can not attend for one hour, please let us know by phone or in writing.
34. The booking of 10 Personal Training Units must be completed within 12 months. Unused units expire.
OUTDOOR COURSES (GROUP UNITS)
35. Outdoor Courses: If you can not attend one hour, there is no substitute for it. A refund of the course fee is not possible. A claim for replacement hours does not exist.
36. Courses booked through a voucher network are not eligible for replacement lessons or overtime.
37. If you can not participate in a unit, you may have a third person take part as a replacement.
38. If you do not participate in courses, the course fee is still due. Cancellations are not possible.
39. If courses do not reach the minimum number of participants, we reserve the right to postpone the beginning of the course. You will be informed about changes in good time.
40. If a course on the part of the MajPur training can not take place (illness, technical defect, etc.) this hour will be made up. There is no entitlement to a payment. The trainer will teach the course participants as they become aware.
41. The course fee is always due before the beginning of the course and must be paid into the account indicated on the invoice. Cash payments can also be accepted in agreement. If the fee has not been received, participation is excluded.
42. Courses are not renewed automatically. The courses must be re-booked.
43. Please arrive punctually at the appointed place at the beginning of the course. At the earliest, 15 minutes before the course begins.
44. Please ensure that you bring suitable footwear, and possibly a towel and water. For the Aquafitness Personal Training please bring bathing suits, a towel and flip-flops.
45. For the booked Aquabike and Aquajumper workouts you need water shoes.
46. Follow the instructions of the instructor.
47. The trainer is insured by a public liability insurance.
48. The insurance cover only applies to the scheduled course and training time.
NUTRITIONAL CONSULTING / WORKSHOPS
The consulting service
49. The consulting service is provided by me, Marleen von Majewski, by phone, in person, via Whatsapp or by email. The information does not constitute medical advice and is not a substitute for medical treatment or therapy.
Despite the greatest care, no guarantee can be given for the accuracy and completeness of this information. The success of nutritional advice depends essentially on the cooperation of the person to be counseled and can not be guaranteed. Likewise, no guarantee for physical or mental health (consequential) damage is assumed, provided that they occur after a consultation by Marleen von Majewski.
50. I am subject to absolute secrecy. The obligation of confidentiality also exists beyond the termination of nutritional advice.
Terms of payment
51. Nutritional advice and other nutrition-specific services may be transferred in cash or on account without deductions within 7 days to the following account: Deutsche Bank Berlin, IBAN DE39 1007 0024 0187 8602 01. In the case of agreed telephone consultations (remote consultations), the invoice will generally be pre-arranged by MajPur. The amount must be received within 7 days without deduction or at the latest before the agreed date on og account. If this is not the case no appointment is made. With the outcome of the invoice provided by MajPur to the customer, and the service agreed with it, the customer agrees to pay the invoice amount to the above account.
If the customer is in default of payment, EUR 5,00 for dunning fees shall be deemed agreed for each reminder letter.
Should a customer only partially or not want to make use of the agreed service, which has been transferred in advance, and if the nutritional advice breaks down, the amount already transferred will not be refunded.
Tax Office Berlin, tax number 18 / 431 / 01332
Jurisdiction is Berlin
Cancel an appointment
52. As a client, you reserve a binding appointment with an agreed discussion time. If you can not keep an appointment or want to postpone, please inform me at the latest 2 working days before. This can be done by phone, email or SMS. For later cancellations, 50% of the fee will be charged. Exceptions are cancellations of appointments due to acute illness or an accident. If an appointment is not made without notice, a cancellation fee of 100% of the booked consultation service will be due due to the circumstances and the no longer possible mediation of the booked appointment.
Implementation of nutritional advice
53. The subject of the contract is the provision of an agreed service, eg consultation and not the achievement of a certain physical success. The commissioned services are deemed to have been provided if the necessary analyzes and consultations have been carried out and any questions that have arisen have been dealt with. You are obliged in your own interest to provide all information (personal details, nutritional records and health status) truthfully and completely.
Protection of property
54. You agree that the information materials, reports and analyzes that I have prepared in the context of nutritional counseling are only used for my own purposes. You receive the exclusive and non-transferable right to use it. All documents and tables are exclusively personal and can not be used by third parties.
55. I strive to provide all activities with the utmost care and in accordance with recognized nutritional science and principles. All recommendations and analyzes are made to the best of our knowledge and belief. I do not accept any warranties for the content of such recommendations: The success of nutritional counseling lies largely outside my sphere of influence and depends essentially on your cooperation and can therefore not be guaranteed. The advice is help for self-help. Despite the greatest care, no guarantee can be given for the accuracy and completeness of the information.
My offer is aimed at healthy people. There is no promise that healing or other success will take place. In the case of complaints or illnesses, my clients are asked to contact the appropriate doctors or alternative practitioners.
56. A liability for the success of the consultation as well as for possible negative consequences (including direct or indirect consequential damage) by the consulting activity is excluded in any case. Liability for any kind of damage, including consequential damage resulting from the use of the information, is excluded.
57. Changes and additions to this contract must be made in writing in order to be effective. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
58. The Parties undertake to settle disputes with the aim of developing an equitable and fair agreement by means of mediation with the assistance of a neutral arbitrator, taking into account the economic, legal, personal and social circumstances.
59. Should one of these regulations be ineffective, then the effectiveness of the remaining regulations is not affected. The ineffective clause is replaced by a provision that comes closest to it economically and legally.
WORKSHOPS / COOKING EVENTS
60. In the case of a food preparation for the customer, the customer agrees to inform the nutritionist about any food intolerance, allergies, etc. without request.
61. The nutritionist relies on the truthful statements of the customer. In case of an unforeseen allergic reaction or similar the nutritionist is to be held harmless and harmless.
62. Nutrition workshops run over the period agreed by the owner.
63. The fee of the nutritional workshop has to be transferred in advance to the specified account.
64. If Marleen has already been booked by Majewski at the appointed time, she will be represented by an adequate replacement selected by her.
65. All documentation for our events are protected by copyright.
The participants or customers of MajPur documents receive only a simple, non-transferable right of use for personal use. In particular, participants and third parties are not permitted to change the content of the documents – also in extracts – or to copy them, make them publicly available, resell them or use them for commercial purposes.
66. If the customer or his legal representative does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if he places his domicile or habitual residence after the conclusion of the contract, or if the usual place of residence is unknown at the time the complaint is filed, the place of jurisdiction for disputes shall be the registered office of the course studio this contract.
67. The service provider assumes liability for the contents of this website in accordance with statutory provisions. The information provided on the website www.majpur.de is not guaranteed in terms of accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness. A liability for material or immaterial nature, which are caused by the use of the information provided, is excluded in principle, provided that no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent act of the service provider. The health and medical information provided on the website does not replace professional advice or treatment by a licensed medical practitioner or qualified nutritionist.
68. References and links to third party websites do not imply that the service provider endorses the content behind the referral or link. The contents do not constitute responsibility of the service provider for the data and information held there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. Therefore, the service provider is not liable for unlawful, incorrect or incomplete contents and for damages caused by the use of content located behind the link.
A constant content control of the linked pages is the service provider without concrete evidence of an infringement unreasonable. Of course, any links will be removed immediately upon notification of such violations.
69. “MajPur” is represented on Facebook and Instagram, but not on other social networks.
70. The use of contact data published as part of the provider identification obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials via e-mail is hereby expressly excluded. The service provider expressly reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited promotional information. Similar companies, especially in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, cosmetics / beauty and food industries, are requested to contact them by post.